Friday, January 18, 2013

First Video Blog Post!

Hi Everyone - a very quick post to let you know that my first video blog entry is up. I'll be creating these every couple of weeks to add some context to the things I write about here as well as highlighting great bra and boob articles from around the web.

I'll also cover bra fitting issues as well as answering specific customer and reader questions that arise in the week. I hope you find it useful and please let me know if you have any suggestions for things you'd like me to talk about. Happy Friday! xx


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your first videoblog. It's been very usefull and I'm looking forward to your next video. I love to design my own bra's and I think it's very important to wear a good bra. I like to experiment with different fabrics and laces. (and I spent lost of money on lingerie, specialy beautiful laces):) What can a girl make more happy.
    Regards,
    Diana from the Netherlands
    Perhaps you like to folow me on www.poetsie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Claire! I hope this is the first of many video blogs. For the future, I would appreciate close up views (and reviews) of any bras you carry whose details are not visible on the product page. Being in the U.S., I hesitate to buy a bra online when I'm not clear on what it looks like at least. I mean things like side views that show where the underwire ends, to see if it's a narrower or wider underwire and how high the underwire goes on the side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a really great suggestion and something I had been thinking about including. Thank you for watching and for the feedback - much appreciated! xx

      Delete