Friday, February 1, 2013

Video - How Bra Seams Change Your Breast Shape

The next installment of my video-blog (vlog) is live and this week I'm talking about how bra seams work to change your breast shape. I know that seamed bras are a bit daunting for some women so I hope this post will help you understand them a little better so you can consider trying one next time you're bra shopping.


Something I didn't get to mention in the video is that seams give your bra stability and keep your breasts in place. Some molded cups will cause your breasts to slide around inside them whereas a well-fitting seamed bra will keep your breasts in place. xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time to explain this :)

    I love the positive, acceptance-focused attitude, and the detailed explanations. Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the encouragement! I'm glad the body-acceptance comes across. As much as I want to get women into the right bras I really want them to feel good about being them xx

      Delete